Please select April,24th 2022 from the calendar to be able to make a reservation.
2022 - 'ANZAC Day Tour 2022 - Istanbul Trooper'
2 - Day itinerary
Day 1 24th April Istanbul to Gallipoli
Morning departure to the WW1 battlefields of Gallipoli stopping along the way to stock up on supplies and rations. Once we arrive at the Gallipoli Peninsula we head straight to Anzac Cove to secure a good spot on the grass for the long night ahead.
Day 2 25th April ANZAC Day at Gallipoli
Awake before sunrise for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service. We become aware of the almost deafening silence as the moving service to commemorate our fallen forefathers on this special day begins. You will then have the chance to attend the Australian or New Zealand Memorial service before a late afternoon drive back to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, your tour concludes and sadly it is time to say goodbye to new friends.
Gallipoli - ANZAC Day - Dawn Service and ANZAC Memorial Services
Our includes :
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Tips - driver and guide
Tour does not include :
Suggested optional activities
Compulsory Travel Insurance
1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Attendance passes will be required for the ANZAC Day services at Gallipoli in 2020.
- For more information please visit the Australian Department of Veteran Affairs website here..
5. For information on how ANZAC day is run visit our ANZAC Day Information page.