"I generally do not like organised tours (especialy by bus) but this was superb. Duygu is a champion – just fantastic. The tour went very smoothly. It has certainly made me want to return to Turkey. "Colin Osbourne, 55, Australian
Please select April,24th 2020 from the celendar to be able to make a reservation.
2020 - 'ANZAC Day Tour 2020 - Istanbul Trooper'
2 - Day itinerary
Day 1Friday 24th AprilIstanbul to Gallipoli
Morning departure to the WW1 battlefields of Gallipoli stopping along the way to stock up on supplies and rations. Once we arrive at the Gallipoli Peninsula we head straight to Anzac Cove to secure a good spot on the grass for the long night ahead.
Day 2Saturday 25th AprilANZAC Day at Gallipoli
Awake before sun rise for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service. We become aware of the almost deafening silence as the moving service to commemorate our fallen forefathers on this special day begins. You will then have the chance to attend the Australian or New Zealand Memorial service before a late afternoon drive back to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul your tour concludes and sadly it is time to say goodbye to new friends.
(B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner)
Gallipoli - ANZAC Day - Dawn Service and ANZAC Memorial Services
Our includes :
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Tips - driver and guide
Tour does not include :
Suggested optional activities
Compulsory Travel Insurance
1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Attendance passes will be required for the ANZAC Day services at Gallipoli in 2020.
- For more information please visit the Australian Department of Veteran Affairs website here..
5. For information on how ANZAC day is run visit our ANZAC Day Information page.