Day 1 : Departure from Lavrion @ 21.00
You can be collected from your allocated hotel in Athens or even from Athens airport by one of our professional drivers, upon your pick service you will then be taken over to Lavrion Port so that you can embark your cruise liner for the next coming days. Once onboard the crew will show you to your rooms and hand you an information pack which will be able to tell you how the next few days will work out. The cruise shall set sail and head for the gorgeous island of Santorini.
Day 2 : Arrival to Santorini @ 07.00 departs @ 18.30
You will arrive into Santorini at 07.00am and the cruise will dock here til 18.30 so that gives a good full day to explore this beauty of an island. Santorini or can also be known by the name Thira is top of the list for the most romantic destination within Greece but also the world it was here at that the largest volcanic eruption occured and what remains today is a submerged volcano and a caldera. Whats an amazing factor about Santorini is that the villages here have been built right on the edge of the Caldera and consist of Cycladic architecture and offer the most spectacular views of the sea but also the sunset everyday. The time you are given here is free to your own leisure to explore or you may join with us on one of our tours available as shown below :
* Private Tour Wonders of Santorni ( 5 hours ) : Visit Ancient Ruins of Akrotiri - Black Sand Beach - Traditional Village of Oia & Best Panoramic Views
* Scent of Santorini ( 4 hours ) : Village of Megalochori Gavalas Winery - Firostefani Village & Oia
As the time comes to 18.00 its time to make your way back on to the cruise as the departure starts at 18.30 you will then spend the rest of the evening onboard enjoying the onboard entertainment and of course a good nights sleep as tomorrow you will awake and prepare for a new destination tomorrow.
Day 3 : Arrival to Izmir @ 08.30am departs @ 15.00
As the cruise arrives into the port of Izmir the time will be 08.30am and here the cruise will stay until 15.00, therefore you will have nearly all day here to explore this great city. Izmir is a great city on the Aegean Coast of Turkey and can also be recognised by the name ' Smyrna ', this wonderful city wasinfact founded by the Greeks until it became over ruled by the Romans and then onto be part of the Ottoman Empire. Izmir is a very modern city with most of its population aged under 30 therefore it has a young and modern lifestlye but also has alot of history and cultures dotted around for you to explore. Your time here can be spent independately or if you wish you could add on a extra tour with us and one of our tour guides to allow you to get the absolute best out of the city and its sights, below you can see the available tours :
* Izmir City Tour ( 5 hours ) : Visit Velvet Castle ( Kadifekale ) - Ancient Agora - Archaeological Museum of Izmir & The Ethnograpghy Museum & The Clock Tower.
* Izmir Private Ephesus Tour & Virgin Mary ( 5 hours ) : Visit Sacred House of Virgin Mary & The Ancient City of Ephesus.
As the time comes to 14.30 its time to make your way back on to the cruise as the departure starts at 15.00, you will then spend the rest of the evening onboard enjoying the onboard entertainment and of course a good nights sleep.
Day 4 : Arrival to Nafplio @ 09.00am departs @ 21.00
In the morning your cruise would of arrived to its new destination of Nafplio in Greece so after you have enjoyed a good breakfast you can head out and see the great wonders that can be found here. Nafplio is without a doubt a very beautiful town within mainland Greece and is only a short 2 hour drive away from the big city of Athens. You will notice that Nafplio has a very intense medieval atmosphere to it especially as you stroll around the winding narrow pathways in the Old Town, upon the hill just above Nafplio you can see the strong fortress of Palamidi and offers breathtaking views of the sea and lands below. The area of Nafplio is a popular choice for people to come during the weekends throughout the year and the its popular summer choice has to be the resort of Tolo with its long sandy golden beaches. We can also offer you tours to attend as extra with one of our professional tour guides and just below are some options for you :
* Tour of Ancient Mycenae ( 4.5 hours ) : Visit Acrhaeological Site Of Myenae - Explore Upper Mycenae & Mycena Archaeological Museum.
* Tour Palamidi Castle / Epidaurus & Mycenae ( 9 hours ) : Visit Palmidi Castle - Explore Epidaurus & Epidaurus Museum - Discover Archaeological Site of Mycenae & Mycenae Museum.
* Nafplio City Tour ( 2 Hours ) : Visit Syntagma Square - Land Gate - Mpourtzi Fortress - Dicover Frankish / Venetian & Ottoman Architectures & Learn about Nafplio's indepth history.
As the time comes to 20.30 its time to make your way back on to the cruise as the departure starts at 21.00 you will then spend the rest of the evening onboard enjoying the onboard entertainment and of course a good nights sleep.
Day 5 : Arrival to Chania @ 08.00am departs @ 18.00
In the morning your cruise would of arrived to its new destination of Chania in Greece so after you have enjoyed a good breakfast you can head out and see the great wonders that can be found here. Chania can be found in the most western part of Greece and is a great place to choose for a vacation, the town within Chana offers a very romantic atmosphere especially as you walk along the the pathways whilst admiring its medieval architecture, elegant mansions, crystal clear waters, golden beaches and of course its impressive Venetian Port. There are many fabulous places to see in Chania and it s worth while to book on a tour to make sure you see the very best sights here in Chania and below you can see some that we have available for you :
* Cretan Village & Countryside Tour ( 6 hours ) : Visit Agia Triada Monastery - Koules Fortress & Views of Souda Gulf - Village of Maheri & Ceramic Studio.
* White Mountain Safari & Wine Tasting ( 8 hours ) : Safari around Crete's white mountains - Visit a local winery - & Explore a traditional Shepherd's hut.
* Streets of Chania Tour ( 4 hours ) : Walk along the Old streets of Chania - explore the market / craft hotspots - Learn about Chania's Roman / Byzantine / Venetian & Ottoman Past - Shop in the Municipal Market - discover Venetian & Ottoman Monuments - See the Old Jewish & Ottoman Districts - Taste some of Greeks most delicious Meze's and traditional drink of Ouzo
* Venizelos Tombs & Therissos Tour ( 8 hours ) : Visit Ancient Ruins of Akrotiri - Explore the Village of Therissos & Discover the wonders around the city of Chania.
* Venizelos Tombs & Chania City Tour ( 6 hours ) : Visit the Ancient Ruins of Akrotiri - Explore the Monastery of Agia Triada & Discover the Archaeological Museum of Chania.
As the time comes to 17.30 its time to make your way back on to the cruise as the departure starts at 18.00 you will then spend the rest of the evening onboard enjoying the onboard entertainment and of course a good nights sleep.
Day 6 : Arrival into Rhodes @ 08.00am Departs @ 17.00
Early in the morning the cruise will dock into the island of Rhodes at 08.00am and you will have a full day here to enjoy the island and its many wonderful sights. The island of Rhodes is the largest and most busiest island within the Dodecanese and has 300 days of pure sunshine each year, whats most famous about this island has to be the best preserved Medical Town with its strong walls, incredible castle, cobble paved paths, Stone mansions and of course its lush surrounding beaches. As your in Rhodes its recommended that a visit to Lindos Village is to be on your list of things to see and do here as it has a magnificent Acropolis placed just on top and offers the most stunning views, you can explore around Rhodes and its sights ndependately or take up the chance to join with us on one of our shore excursions so you can be sure to get the best out of your time here, you may see some tours on offer just below :
* Butterfly Valley, Filerimos & Kallithea Tour ( 6.5 Hours ) : Kallithea to see romantic sculptures / fountains / flower filled yards - Butterfly Valley see the ravine & local winery - Ancient ruins of Filerimos.
* Lindos & Rhodes Old Town Tour ( 7 hours ) : Explore Lindos Acropolis & Ruins - See Bay of St Paul - Rhodes Old Town & Acropolis of Rhodes - Street of Knights & Upper Rhodes.
* Half Day Lindos Tour ( 4 hours ) : Village of Lindos - Lindos Acropolis - Byzantine Ruins - Bay of St Paul - & Church of Ascension.
* Rhodes City Tour ( 3.5 hours ) : See modern city sights Mandraki Esplanade & Mandraki Port - Views from Monte Smith - Rhodes Old Town & The Street of Knights.
As the time comes to 16.30 its time to make your way back on to the cruise as the departure starts at 18.00 , you will then spend the rest of the evening onboard enjoying the onboard entertainment and of course a good nights sleep as tomorrow you will awake in a new destination.
Day 7 : Arrival to Cesme @ 07.00am departs @ 13.30
Early in the morning the cruise will anchor down in Cesme so as you wake and enjoy your breakfast onboard the cruise you will be able to head onto land and discover the wonderful resort of Cesme in Turkey. The area of Cesme is a sea-side resort with a population of around 20,000 and faces opposite the Greek island Chios, the name Cesme means '' Fountain '' and the name has been told to have come from the many Ottoman fountains scattered across the city and in these days Cesme attracts the wealthy and famous people from all over the world as a holiday destination. The time you have in Cesme is 6 hours so its a good amount of time to get out and about to discover this beautiful resort, of course we also can offer you extra tours here in Cesme if you are wanting to get the most out of your time here and below you can see the following offers :
* Half Day Izmir Tour ( 4 hours ) : Visit Izmir City Center - Kadifekale - Konak Square & The Clock Tower
* Half Day Ephesus & Artemis Temple ( 5 hours ) : Visit Ancient City of Ephesus & Explore the ruins of Temple of Artemis.
* Chrisitan Bible Study Tour ( 4 hours ) : Visit Kadifekale - Agora - Cathedral of St John the Evangelis.
* Izmir Jewish Heritage Tour (4 hours ) : Visit Asansor - Beth Israel Synagogue - Dario Moreno Street & Kemeralti Street.
As time comes to 13.00 its time to make your way back onboard your cruise ready for departure and onto your next destination for the day which will be to the stunnng Greek Island of Mykonos. You will dock into Mykonos at 19.00.
Arrival to Mykonos @ 19.00 / Depart @ 03.00
As your cruise docks in the marina of Mykonos you will be able to disembark and explore this wonderful island. Mykonos Island is situated right in the center of the Cyclades complex and offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a bustling nightlife during the summer months, you will notice the cycladic architecture but also its idyllic beaches. Mykonos is full of things to do and is a great place to visit for people of all ages, you can take a walk along the narrow cobbled pathways of Chora, watch the mesmerizing sunset from Little Venice whilst enjoying dinner and a glass of Greek wine or why not head to the golden beaches and have a splash around in the silk like waters while gaining that perfect tan. If you want to explore Mykonos well with the time you have here then there are extra tours available such as -
* Delos Day Tour (4.5 hours ) : Ferry to the UNESCO heritage Site - Explore the sacred ruins & archaeological findings - Delos Lake, Terrace of Lions, House of Dionysus & Temple of Isis - Delos Archaeological Museum.
* Mykonos Town & Island Tour ( 4 hours ) : Explore the island by guided bus - Mykonos Town - Ano Mera Village & Kalafatis Beach - Panagia Tourliani Monastery - Petros the Pelican - Mykonos Windmills & Views of Cyclade Islands.
The cruise will depart Mykonos @ 03.00 and sail through the morning back to Greece, so you can spend your evening relaxing onboard and checking out the many available facilities onboard or why not enjoy a night out down the bustling bars and clubs in Mykonos.
Day 8 : Departure - Lavrion Athens @ 09.00am
In the morning the cruise will dock back into Athens and the port of Lavrion at 09.00am, as you wake you will need to pack all of your belongings together and check out of your cabin room as you head for departure. As you exit the cruise one of our drivers will be awaiting you for take you back to your allocated drop off points as from day 1 and from here we say our goodbyes, we trust that your time with us onboard has been excellent and we hope to see you again in the near future on one of our many other available shore tours or cruise packages